Limehouse Town Hall - 646 Commercial Road
The heart of our operations, Limehouse Town Hall is a Grade II listed building that has long-supported civic and cultural activities in the East End.
Our studio facilities include industrial and domestic sewing machines, large print and cutting tables, and all sorts of visual arts equipment. Our social enterprise FabricWorks also operates out of this stunning old building, empowering local women into employment.
- Silk paint your own scarf or tie - 02/06/2018 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday silk painting - 03/06/2018 - 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Silk painting workshop - 04/06/2018 - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Silk paint your own scarf or tie - 07/07/2018 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday silk painting - 08/07/2018 - 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Silk painting workshop - 09/07/2018 - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm