A regular donation allows us to plan support for projects. A one-off donation gives a boost to buy valuable equipment. We invest in future efficiency and our projects help thousands of people every year.
Your donation makes a difference
We’ve created a safe, family environment for some of the hardest to reach people in Tower Hamlets: people who struggle to get on a bus or pick up the phone. We are a trusted community organisation through our links in the community and because we’ve been around for 20 years.
Just some of our achievements from 2015:
- 2 free events for 1000+ people from Tower Hamlets and Limehouse with creative workshops, performances, food, and a showcase for local designers and makers
- 62 children came to our Children in Need funded play scheme: children with no safe space for play got the chance to take part in supervised fun and creative learning
- 35 local unemployed women are enrolled in our FabricWorks program gaining industry standard textiles production skills, making portfolios and CVs
- 50+ women come to our supportive English class, building on confidence and preparing for ESOL
- 50+ women get one-to-one confidential information advice and guidance for help with money, housing or issues at home
What your donation can do
£10 a month can allow us to pay travel expenses. A survivor of trafficking can attend our free classes and advice support.
A £65 one time donation can help us buy sewing equipment. People can train to learn new skills that lead them to employment.
How to make a donation
Every donation we receive makes a difference. All of the money we spend goes directly to supporting projects.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can also claim Gift Aid, so your donation goes even further. Click below to visit our Local Giving page.